I’m sorry, I’ve been sitting on this for like a week. And also the one gemlyteddie sent me, that I accidentally deleted. Sorry!
I’ve kind of run out of facts about myself, and today is Caturday, so I present:
5 Random Facts about Biscuit, with a bonus photo of Biscuit hanging out with an unfinished guitar.
1. Biscuit is a mackerel tabby
2. Biscuit’s favorite toys are Barn Yarn animals, which are little animals mad of yarn, stuffed with catnip.
3. Biscuit likes to drop he barn yarn toys into her water bowl. In the morning the first thing my husband does is take out the 5 or so toys she will have dropped in the bowl overnight.
4. Biscuit likes to chew on plastic bags.
5. Biscuit’s name is not actually Biscuit. It’s Elektra. She was 7 years old and left at our vets when we got her. Since she’d had the name Elektra for so long, we didn’t want to change it on her. But we never actually call her that.